The Real Deal
Chelsea is a Nationally Recognized Nutrition and Fitness Coach, consulting with individuals and businesses such as Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates, Christies International Real Estate, Belmond El Encanto, and Life Restyle, a boutique lifestyle & wellness program. A Master Presenter and Educator of the Fitness and Wellness Industry, training other wellness professionals around the world. With her signature coaching platform “Stepping A.H.E.A.D ©” she has guided hundreds of clients through struggles such as excess weight gain, energy loss, hormone & digestive disfunction, detoxification, muscle and joint pain, and lack of focus.
The Technical Stuff
B.S. Psychology, Florida International University; FDN, Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist; Holistic Health Coach, Institute for Integrated Nutrition; Pn1, Precision Nutrition Certified. Previous Certifications and credentials include: Muscle Activation Techniques Specialist (MAT); National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), personal training and sports performance (CPT & PES); AFPA Pre/Post Natal; Spinning Certified; AFAA PT & Group; Mastery Courses taken in RTS; Board Member, Robert Morris University; Club Industry Presenter; IHRSA/ACE Personal Trainer of the Year Finalist 2003; ABA Natural North America Figure Champion 2008; WBFF Winning Competitive Fitness & Figure Athlete 2013 (pictured).
But maybe what you really want to know is “Is this chick cool?” Well…
- I’m also a professionally trained DJ with a passion for music.
- If you cut me, I might bleed red wine, I love it! I enjoy the artistry in an exceptional bottle.
- I have the most awesome pair of rescue dogs who crack me up – seriously, they even do push-ups, run on the treadmill and support each other in the gym!!
- I could never live without access to an ocean and year-round sunshine
- I’m LOUD, (just like my Mom). I love being on stage (a true LEO at heart). I also like to clown around!
- I thrive in an environment of collaboration and personal development
- I believe in people and possibilities, tell me I can't do something and I'll do it twice.
- I value myself, my family and friends over all other things.
My passion for creatively applying scientific solutions to fitness struggles is in my DNA (my Dad is a rocket scientist and my Mom is a former hippie and now professional artist).
I do my best to live a life of gratitude and to show up authentically in everything I do. I choose to only take a few clients at one time so I can give them 100% of me. I take my work personally so your results are my results. I have boundless energy and want you to have it too!